By accessing the Hoopa Valley Public Utilities District Public internet service (the “Service”), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using the Service.
- Acceptance of Terms: By clicking “I Agree” or by accessing or using the Service, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not access or use the Service.
- Prohibited Activities: You may not use the Service to engage in any activity that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation. This includes, but is not limited to, activities related to: a. Fraudulent or deceptive practices; b. Unauthorized access or hacking into other computer systems; c. Distribution of harmful or malicious software; d. Transmission or distribution of illegal or copyrighted material; e. Harassment or threats to others.
- Responsibility for Your Activity: You are solely responsible for all activities conducted through your use of the Service. You acknowledge that Acorn Wireless will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity conducted through the Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Service is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Acorn Wireless does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Acorn Wireless, its affiliates, agents, and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Service.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Acorn Wireless, its affiliates, agents, and employees from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your violation of these terms and conditions or your use of the Service.
- Changes to the Terms: Acorn Wireless reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Service after such changes will constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Service is provided.